What is a cookie?
These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the website and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies the requested services can not be provided, for example shopping cart or e-billing. The necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier to manage and determinate the user as unique entity, compared to other users who are visiting the site at the same time, in order to provide the user with a consistent and precise service. Some examples include:
- The memory of previous actions (for example, previous added text) while navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Management and transfer of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or unregistered);
- Maintenance of tokens for the implementation of restricted areas of the website;
- Routing of customers to specific versions / applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies may be first-party (Giorik SpA) or third-party (partner), session or persistent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect informations that can identify the users (name, personal address, personal contacts). All the informations collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are used only to improve the functionality of the site. Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data are only limited to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies, but the information will be used exclusively by those involved in the publication of the visited website;
- Tracking affiliates by partners of Giorik SpA. Cookies are introduced by the Partners and used by them, exclusively to know if the user coming from another site has purchased a product or service on www.giorik.com;
- Error Handling. Measurement of the errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be closely linked to web analytics;
- Test different structures on the website’s pages. Tests on structure variations, usually using A / B or multivariable tests, to ensure that a consistent appearance for the site user is maintained in the current and subsequent sessions.
The anonymized analytical cookies belong to this category. This site, in particular, uses the following products:
- Google Analytics for access statistics and internal traffic INFORMATION
you can buy online 1:1 replica watches for sale at affordable prices.
You can get more information about ca best replica watches if you read this website. All popular models are available.
These cookies can be owned by Giorik SpA or partners, and they may have session duration or persistent duration. These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented in the provision of a service that is not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to avoid giving that user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to remember the user's choices (user name, language, country of origin, etc ...). The information collected by these cookies are anonymous and can not track the user behavior on other sites. Some examples include:
- Remember the settings that a user has applied to a website, like layout, font size, preferences, color etc;
- Remember a choice, so that it is no longer required to complete a questionnaire.
- Detect if a service has already been offered, for example offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- Provide informations in order to allow the operation of an optional service (live chat session).
- Fulfillment of a user request, like a comment on a post or an article.
Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners of Giorik SpA, in order to show you advertising banners of Giorik SpA when you are on other sites, for example the latest products you've looked at, on www.giorik.com. While browsing on www.giorik.com these cookies are also used to show you products that you may be interested to or similar products to those you've looked at previously, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow connection to your computer or other devices and track down the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our website.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The cookies managed by Giorik SpA have a maximum duration of 365 days, except for voluntary renewals by you reiterating the consent.
The profiling cookies managed by Giorik SpA are anonymous and remain within the statistical systems and profiling platforms for exclusive statistical purposes even if they are not traceable to your browser.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. We recommend you to not disable this function, as this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from enjoying all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our Website can only be totally used if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your cart and purchase them (for example). Consequently, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may negatively affect your stay on our Website. If you wish to change the settings of your cookies, you need to modify the relative section of all of your browsers. Below you will find a brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the Tools icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select Settings. At this point select Show settings advanced ions (Under the hood) and change the privacy settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select Options. In the pop up window select Privacy. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner, select Preferences. Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing/retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser extensions related to disable Google Analytics.